Welcome! Please explore opportunities below.
The Office of Arts, Culture and the Creative Economy (OACCE) closes the gap in access to the arts for all Philadelphians and is committed to equitable support of culture and creativity throughout the city’s neighborhoods. OACCE supports free cultural programming; creates opportunities for local artists and creative organizations; connects Philadelphians to quality arts experiences; and preserves the City’s public art assets.
How to submit an application through Submittable:
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission / If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to whitelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
Thank you for your interest in the Office of Arts, Culture and the Creative Economy’s (OACCE) Neighborhood Arts Programs.
The Call for Creative Talent is a registry of cultural organizations, ensembles, arts groups and individual artists to submit their interest in participating in Neighborhood Arts Programs. By registering with the Call for Creative Talent, you will ensure you receive any opportunities from OACCE’s Neighborhood Arts Programs.
OACCE provides Neighborhood Arts Programs through Creative Avenues, Culture in Neighborhoods, and the Call for Creative Talent. Through these initiatives, OACCE supports local artists and arts organizations to present free, family-friendly cultural activities in public spaces throughout Philadelphia’s neighborhoods. These neighborhood arts programs include theatrical and musical performances, film screenings, dance instruction, art making, and much more.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.